Resource Partners are seeking a hard working, money motivated individual to join our succesful Digital Start up recruitment team. we are the glue in the digital and tech space placing top talent into fantastic environments
We are looking for an energetic, never say die, delivery and results focused Senior/Lead Recruiter from a technology recruitment background to join a young hungry and successful team who already boast a fantastic client list and Deliver key technology people into digital and tech start-ups, SME's and corporates in London and the UK.
All successful recruiters can bill, all can manage clients and expectations, we are looking for people to set a pace for others, raise the bar of delivery and inspire and lead the juniors.
To be successful you will be the kind of person who is not afraid or put off by a challenge, rather someone who gravitates towards them and smashes through targets, ceilings and expectations - as that is the team you will be joining - we are anything but average and firm believer's in hiring people who are as good, passionate and committed if not More so than ourselves (if that's possible).
In return (apart from getting to join an amazing team) you would get:
Because we are a small but growing team you also get the invaluable guidance and mentorship of two amazing recruitment heads who have a combined industry background of 25 years and have thrived and grown business throughout a recession and beyond.
If this sounds like the kind of role and rewards you are looking for then don't waste time apply now and let's have a conversation about making your future how you want it to be.
* Ability to understand the dynamics of a client's business and the sector in which it operates.
* Experience in insight and idea generation with examples of successful application.
* Ability to judge ideas for their distinctiveness, relevance and effectiveness, and to refine and improve the ideas of others.
* Can provide strategic direction on specific initiatives, identifying the key message or proposition and the best means to communicate or demonstrate this.
* Can clearly and persuasively communicate strategic recommendations to internal and external audiences.
* Familiarity with the application and analysis of qualitative and quantitative research techniques
* Provision of well thought through recommendations and responses to client briefs.
* Well-written and inspirational creative briefs.
* The candidate should have research and analytical skills, experience facilitating workshops and a working knowledge of Information and Internet technologies.
* The candidate should have a proven track-record of generating 'customer insight' and detailed recommendations on the basis of research findings.
* Strong communication skills, and the ability to work with senior clients, are essential requirements
Will be an extremely competitive package, the opportunity to work closely with some of the worlds' most prestigious brands and real potential for career progression.
Apply for more information